Thursday, June 24, 2010

What face cleaner is good for black head and zits!?

none that make your skin dryWhat face cleaner is good for black head and zits!?
Try Arbonne's Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal fusion! I use that twice a week, and the other days use Arbonne's Intelligence daily cleanser. Email if you have questions.What face cleaner is good for black head and zits!?
use clean and clear daily pore cleanser as a face wash.





as for blackheads, try using salt as a scrub. it helps me a lot.


or you could try st. ives blemish and blackhead scrub. i would only use it about once or twice a week.
Acne Complex


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>
read tips on treating acne on this site
white colgate toothpaste apply daily and it will be gone
I really like Clean and Clear facial cleaner (green, pump) and then there is a black head clearing scrub which sloughs off dead skin. Clinique has a good line if you wanna spend some money.
Noxema Citrus Srub. Its about 3.99 @ grocery store or store that sell the product. I love it.
When I was a teenager, I tried everything, but I found that Yardley oatmeal soap worked the best, and it's inexpensive.
I use Biore...no more little blackheads on my nose
i use the clinque stuff
Clean and Clear face cleaner. It will have you fresh and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan