Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you prefer Blonds, Brunettes, Red heads, Black hair, or Multicolored hair?

...lol...Do you prefer Blonds, Brunettes, Red heads, Black hair, or Multicolored hair?
black hair is the sexiest.Do you prefer Blonds, Brunettes, Red heads, Black hair, or Multicolored hair?
I love brunettes and black heads...otherwise platinum blond heads are pretty too on certain people.
I prefer brunettes
A streak or two of purple or dark red can be striking on the right person.
Brunettes are the sexiest out of those
All are GORGEOUS!! %26lt;3
all except multi coloured
Hm... I try not to focus on hair so much, but I always fall for guys with curly hair, my favorite is black, curly locks ^_^
Redheads!


I am one.





And I do have a thing for unnatural bright hair. I've been blue, pink, green and purple before.
Yes.
Brown, Blonde and Blacks.
i like all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan