Thursday, June 24, 2010

Black heads!!!! how the hell do u remove these things.?

I mus have hundreds on my face. I can squeeze the out but they come back. I'm a guy.Black heads!!!! how the hell do u remove these things.?
My favorite way to eliminate blackheads is the aspirin mask. After trying so many different store bought and homemade ways to get rid of blackheads I heard about the aspirin mask and it has helped me so much. What I do is get some aspirin tablets and put them in a small bowl with a little bit of water. Let is set for a moment and then mix it together. The aspirin should dissolve and mix with the water to form a paste. Add more aspirin or water until you have the right consistency. Then spread some of the paste on your face. It doesn't take much, about a quarter size dollop. Then gently rub it all over your face and let set for ten to fifteen minutes and rinse off. If you have trouble with the mask flaking off while it's drying you can mix the aspirin with yogurt instead of water. I hope this helps you, it's helped me a lot.Black heads!!!! how the hell do u remove these things.?
Sorry, man. But you're going to need to get some girl products. Have your mom or sister buy them if you're ashamed. You want a detoxifier--a detoxifying face wash. Clean your skin twice a day and moisterize!





It's a lot easier for dudes to get rid of acne, believe it or not. Your guy-hormones are much more forgiving. Drink water, don't believe that 8x8 crap. When you're thirsty, drink. Avoid salty foods or sugary drinks and exercise. The first place your health will show is in your skin. And it works.





Just don't forget to wash your face after you exercise!
Omg. I Wish I Knew! I Have Too Many!





I Use Oxy Pads On Them.


Well Andd Ive Tried EVERYTHING.


No Luck.





I Would Tell You If I Knew.


But Im Looking For The Same Answer!
Wash your face with hot water as hot as you can take then wash with col cold water. The hot water opens pours then the cold water cleans it out.
the same thing happens to me


if i knew,i would tell you....i wash my face with noxema every night...it helps a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan