Thursday, June 24, 2010

Acne..does lemon help for black heads and pimples.?

how can we use it?Acne..does lemon help for black heads and pimples.?
http://www.ehow.com/how_2283386_use-lemo鈥?/a>Acne..does lemon help for black heads and pimples.?
Lemon juice help me and it drastically reduce the size of present acne while preventing most from surfacing although I left it on my skin and I notice smaller pimples surfacing. It's best to rinse off after 30 minutes. I have been using it for a month but stopped recently because I overdid it and my skin was extremely dry to the point where I couldn't apply any lemon since it stung like mad upon contact. I replaced it with clinique for the time being to help control the oil but if ever need be when I break out really bad, I will apply the lemon to attack present acne rather than using it as a preventative measure.
best i've found- i'm 23 and still break out, a good cleanser w/ salicylic acid and over the counter benzoyl peroxide cream it's about 2 bucks at walmart- cheaper than proactiv- i've used proactiv before too, but this keeps it under control better. be careful it can really dry out your skin!
Yes it helps. Gently apply fresh lime juice dipped in a cotton ball on pimples and wash after 30 minutes if you don't have a sensitive skin. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
no it doesnt, it might infact burn your infected areas making it far more sensative.





you can try eye drops or go to your doctor and get an acne cream prescribed.
I'm not sure about lemons, but I've heard that if you cut a strawberry into slices and rub it on your acne before you use an acne scrub then it helps a lot. Hope I helped.
no it doesn't





put ice on ur face
pro active

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan