Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home remedies for black heads?

Try tooth-paste, I left mine alone and they went alone pretty fast too.Home remedies for black heads?
Awh; I have suffered black heads forever.


What I do is I put warm water on my face than put extremely hot water in a bowl.


I use a towel and put the towel on my head than sit over the bowl.


Than I pop them.


Ounce I am done, I grab a fresh piece of lemon and put it on them.


Wash with cold water so the pores SHRINK.


And your all set honey.


=]


Please only do this ounce a week.


Also, the black head eraser from clean and clear is pretty good.Home remedies for black heads?
http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>
sliced tomatoes are naturally good for it (:


x
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan