Thursday, June 24, 2010

HOW DO I GET RID OF SPOTS/Black Heads !?

My names Aimee, im 15 and im like covered in spots i do squeeze buh after a bit they just bleed and become sore ive tryed loads of treatment stuff I just want a clean face for once











Oh and if u dont mind tell me some diet plans im 15 stone and i really need a diet plan..HOW DO I GET RID OF SPOTS/Black Heads !?
Well I can help you with your diet but not with your spot problem because i've never had them so i don't really know the solution.





Before reading I think you should talk to a doctor or a parent first. Also, decide first if what you think is fat is muscle or fat. If you exercise a lot it might be muscle. For example, I dance a lot and have big thighs, it may look like fat but it is muscle.





Anyway, if you decide its fat, you can decide to have one snack(120 calories or less) per day. Also decide what you eat more and less of. Do you eat a lot of grains and fruit but not veggies. Plan out a way to equal the dishes. For example, make breakfast grains and fruit. Lunch, Veggies and Grains. Dinner, Veggies and Fruit.HOW DO I GET RID OF SPOTS/Black Heads !?
http://www.biore.com/usa/products/productInfo.asp?productid=3





try this stuff, works like a charm! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan