Thursday, June 24, 2010

Black heads on the nose. plz help and plz try also to give some home remedies. thanx?

I've tried everything for my blackheads, prescription medication, the nose peel stickers, mask, rinses. I don't know of any home medications, but I found this wash the other day that is the best I have ever seen. It works amazingly! After one use it got rid of 99% on my nose, and about 50% on my chin and forhead. After a few more uses, most of them are gone! I am so happy with it, Its called Blackhead Eliminating Warming Cleanser and its made by Neutrogena.Black heads on the nose. plz help and plz try also to give some home remedies. thanx?
Look for a black head remover in a cosmetic section of a store. It's usually a metal rod (like a very thin pen) with a metal loop at the top. You press the loop around the blackhead and gently press down. The blackheads pop right out.Black heads on the nose. plz help and plz try also to give some home remedies. thanx?
squeeze them out, then was the face with cold water to close the pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan