Thursday, June 24, 2010

Black heads help!?

I have subtle black heads on my nose and chin but mostly on the top of my nose! They have been there forever and I've tried all kinds of black head cleansers! They aren't that obvious, but it would be wonderful to be able to get rid of them so my skin can be completely clear. Any miracle products?Black heads help!?
go see a dermatologist, they always prescribe the best products that will for sure clear up whatever skin problem you have. it works for everyone i know. it'll save you the trouble of trying every product on the shelves. but whatever you do don't pop your blackheads, acne scars are forever.Black heads help!?
black heads occur when a pore clogs with a lot of oil and dead skin what i do is wash your face with soap to reduce oil and bacteria on face
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan