Thursday, June 24, 2010

Black heads and scars?

i have many scars on my face and i use to have pimples and zits. After poping them or what do ever, they lead black heads and im on a budget right now and im wondering will proactive help? or anykind of protuct afforable under 100 in stores.





thanks alot :]Black heads and scars?
if u stick tampons up ur nose, and blow hard, the blackhead will fly out and ur scars will disapear, it will cost less then 100 and u can give the rest of the tampons to ur mom





fagBlack heads and scars?
Have you ever tried a chemical peel, or any skin laser therapy's. I my self have done the chemical peels for acne scaring (I know that it might sound as a harsh treatment option, but believe me it works) and in the first treatment I immediatley saw the difference and after my second treatment I saw complete results which was AMAZING, now there are different levels of treatment, if you want the fastest then if would be a superfacial treatment, and chemical peels can be done in any area of your body, but they are mostly used in the facial area, but you should go see a certified Aesthetician to see if there are any other options for you. I know that as an aspiring medical professional, I should direct you to see a derm, but trust me I saw many dermatologist and none of them did anything for me spots/scars, until my friend recommended that I see an Aesthetitician, and now in just 3 treatments I'm cured of those scaring and Acne, not only that but your skin looks youthful, soft , and nice. I highly recommend these treatments to my friends and the ones who have tried them love it.
ummm Prefer-on for stretch marks and scars really works..you have to apply 3 to 4 times a day for 3 to 5 months..it will reduce the appearance of scars,injurys,burns,insect bites,acne,cuts,stretch marks, and scrapes!


It really does work...


its pretty cheap...i dont remember exactly how much it cost..i think around 10 dollars or so...and you can find it anywhere at a drug store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan