Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have really black heads...cleanser?

So I get really bad black heads around my t-zone area. Nose chin forehead...does anyone know good cleansers or products that will help that?


I already have a basic skin care routine like cleanser toner and things,but that alone is NOT getting rid of them HELP!!!I have really black heads...cleanser?
Nuetregena, squeeze the black heads out...also sea breezeI have really black heads...cleanser?
I used to have the same problem and no cleanse would work, until i found biore deep cleansing pore strips. They will literally lift the blackheads out. They are for your nose but you could cut them and apply to the forehead and chin too. They worked really really well in getting out 90% of the blackheads, and are fairly inexspensive.


hope this helps!





p.s. you can find them at any drugstore, and biore.com has more info.
I use Oatmeal Honey and Goat Milk soap bar. The oatmeal is finely ground and soothing. There is just enough exfoliate to scrub my blackheads but not so course that they hurt my skin.





This soap is so gentle I can wash my face as many times as I want to without drying my skin.





That's why I make this product. Hope this helps.
you could have a skin care regimen that's not working for your skin. or maybe your wearing makeup that's making you're skin irritated. go to a dermatologist to get yourself checked up. get a facial. or maybe you're stressed out.
Try Clean %26amp; Clear blackhead eraser.


It works wonders!


I bought one myself, and its completely worth the sixteen dollars.
Try exfoliating those areas more often, and after you exfoliate, put some milk of magnesia on there.
what about that vibrating black head cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan