Thursday, June 24, 2010

Black heads under lip?

OMG I HATE THEM. Im like thirteen and they dont turn into pimples but they just show when I smile and people look right at them when I smile its so EMBARASSINGG. Anyway to get rid of them? Dont tell me not to eat that much sugar and to eat healthy and exercise cuz I already do all of that! And I get enough sleep.Black heads under lip?
Try buying some cream or face wash. I recommend clearisil. Have u tried Proactive eitr?Black heads under lip?
Hmm, stop using soap on your face. This is the most common error I see people with acne problems doing. Don't touch your face EVER, it might be hard at first but the oil on your hands does significant amounts of damage to acne suffers. Gently wash your face with a wash such as ...





http://www.shopinprivate.com/purgenclean鈥?/a>





It doesn't clog pores, and it doesnt't accessivate acne like soap does.





And then don't forget 2 percent pure benzoyl peroxide is your best friend.





http://www.danielkern.com/product-p/trea鈥?/a>
I'm 13 to... I have the same problem... i use clean and clear, and they go faster, I't helps me, but my best friend gets a rash from claen and clear... go to a doctor, and he'll tell U how, what to eat, what to use...if you dont go to a doctor,use corector and wait till they go by them selfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan